How do you know what Medicare options are right for you?
- Call a toll free number you see on TV… but then you’re talking to one insurance company and only hearing what they have to offer which may not be right for you
- Talk to your friends, cruise the internet and go to as many seminars as you can… but what if you hear contradictory messages? What if the presenter is a financial advisor, but doesn’t sell Medicare? Can you rely on what they say? Does everything on the internet apply to Colorado?
- Work one on one with a licensed insurance agent specializing in Medicare. Yes! That’s someone who is trained in Medicare specifics, knows the changes in the insurance plans from year to year, and works for you!
This Educational Session* is led by a licensed insurance agent specializing in Medicare.
Who Should Attend:
- New Medicare Beneficiaries of all ages, needing to understand their rights and options
- 64 Year Olds just learning the language of Medicare
- 65+ & still employed or looking for options
- It all starts with Plan B – when to enroll and more importantly when NOT to enroll
- Medicare Advantage v Medicare Supplement (Medigap)
- Should you move to Medicare or stay on your employer plan?
- Enrollment Periods and life long penalties
- 5 elements of Medicare Advantage
Where & When:
Colo Free University, 7653 E 1st Place, Denver CO 80230
- Saturdays – 9am
- Aug 14, Sept 18, Oct 9
- $36 – register via this link:
Medicare Know-ledge Seminar – Please RSVP via email below
Via Zoom at 5:30pm
- July – Thursday the 22nd
- August – Thursday the 5th and Monday the 16th
- September – Thursday the 9th and Monday the 20th